If not, you are being annoying!
- scrolling is a pain
- screens that don't fit are annoying
- high bandwidth charges are annoying
- slow load times are annoying
- having to pay for links to be texted is annoying
What Users Want Most from Mobile Sites Today
If you want to reach people on mobile, you've got to start with the basics?a mobile site. Though it seems obvious, a Google survey found that 96% of consumers have encountered sites that weren't designed with mobile in mind. It also found that when it happens, it can be bad for business?48% reported feeling frustrated and annoyed.
Is your website optimized for mobile users?
We can help!
Free thing to download if you provide email address -- a document that provides:
- 10 top things to prepare when making a mobile site
- best practices
- common issues people need to think through
- sample budget form?
- about us and our credentials