How to create an event calendar in Drupal 7 ?
We're going to show you how to show a monthly, weekly or daily list of upcoming events.
First, we'll show you how to set up a basic Calendar.
You'll need to enable and install these modules:
make sure to enable both Date API and Date Views.
Before moving calender view, firstly Create an event content type with a date field, and add some event for this content type.
To create event calender view you need to follow these steps:---
- Go to Structure > Views > Add view from template.
- Click add next to "A calendar view of the 'field_event_date' field in the 'node' base table."
- Choose a name of your new Calendar view and Click Continue.
- Click Save in the top-right corner of your View.
- On Scroll down, You'll see that there's a calendar view with content inside.
- Now, show these calender views in whatever region you want!