How To do View paths translation in Drupal ?
Drupal provides a great multilanguage possibilities for your website. Drupal core already offers a way to translate the website interface AND your content (nodes) in multiple languages. Today, I have found a way to translate paths made by the Views module.
To translate view path for multilanguage site one can follow the few simple steps:--
- Create a View and enter the Path in English. Eg: 'latest/event'.
- Save Your view.
- Navigate to your newly created view, so Drupal adds the strings to the translation table.
- Then go to Admin > Config > Search > Path (admin/config/search/path) and click Add alias.
- In Existing system path, enter the URL you just created (eg latest/event).
- In Path alias, enter the URL you want in the other language (eg 最新/事件 for Chinese).
- Make sure you set the language to the adjoining language (eg Chinese) and press Create new alias.
You can check below image for reference